mp4 in 12.0

Urs Fleisch urs.fleisch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:30:26 GMT 2022

Hi Yannis,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have exactly one case for
"CONTENTGROUP" (ID3v2 frame "TIT1") and one case for "WORK" (MP4 atom
"\251wrk"). I personally would rather change the "CONTENTGROUP" to
"WORK" for the "TIT1" frame

```
std::make_pair("TIT1", "WORK"), // 'Work' in iTunes
```

although the official name for "TIT1" is 'Content group description'
frame. But with iTunes, the name "Work" is probably more widely used
than "Content group description". Any other opinion?

I agree that we should add `{ "TCMP", "COMPILATION" }`.

Best regards,
Urs