[OT] Streaming ID3 metadata [WAS: Storing custom frame metadata]

Jeremy Fish mezoe7 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 15:31:58 GMT 2020

Ah this is great… thank you! I’ll be looking into implementing this in Unity (video game dev) as a producer (encoding the stream), sending it to a server for distribution + data storage, then sending to another Unity client as a consumer (receiving the stream). I’m also going to be making this reproducible with multiple streams going on at once, thousands of client consumers, etc.

Any advice or resources on tackling that flow are much appreciated, but the GlassCoder & GlassPlayer are a HUGE help!

- Jeremy