GEOB Usage (Example Needed)

Sander Jansen s.jansen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:49:40 UTC 2017

Something along the lines of:

TagLib::File * file = <some file pointer>
TagLib::MPEG::File * mpgfile   = nullptr;
if ((mpgfile = dynamic_cast<TagLib::MPEG::File*>(file))!=nullptr){
  id3v2=mpgfile->ID3v2Tag();
  const TagLib::ID3v2::FrameList framelist = id3v2->frameListMap()["GEOB"];
  for(auto it = framelist.begin(); it != framelist.end(); it++) {
    TagLib::ID3v2::GeneralEncapsulatedObjectFrame * frame =
dynamic_cast<TagLib::ID3v2::GeneralEncapsulatedObjectFrame*>(*it);
    // frame->mimeType() // mimetype
    // frame->fileName() // filename
    // frame->object() // actual bytes in ByteVector
    }
  }