Compiling TagLib 1.11

Ossigeno ossigeno at email.it
Thu Aug 18 20:13:27 UTC 2016

Hi Vladimir

I also tried long ago to compile the latest version of TagLib, and the crash
occurred with me too. So I decided to use the previous version, and I
managed to create the dll and the .a file with a lot of effort. Here you can
find a ready to use version of LibTag
1:10: http://www.unitscan.org/archives/301

I hope you helpful

Regards