Qt/TagLib special chatacter

Marco Atzori marco.atzori.1983 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:53:07 UTC 2016

I have a this filename: "♥♫ Feels So Good (sonique Best Remix Extended
Version) Music Song Video ❦ love romantic "

Usually, to extract the file information I use this code

|QStringmediafile
=playlist->currentMedia().canonicalUrl().toString();TagLib::FileReff(QFile::encodeName(mediafile).constData());

/This code works perfectly/, only does not work when the file name
contains special characters as above. I tried

|QTextCodec*codec =QTextCodec::codecForName("UTF-8"); |

and

|mediafile.toUtf8()|

with no results. Any solution?