Looking for a developer with good skills in taglib for objective-c++ file proof-reading (paid)

Valentin Bersier vbersier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:55:16 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

I’ve been using taglib for a while in my Swift/Objective-C/Objective-C++
project and I’m getting crash reports on a regular basis involving the
taglib parts of it (especially with flac files). Since I’m not very
confident in my C++ skills, I’m guessing I could have made some mistakes in
the code. I’m looking for a dev with very good understanding of taglib to
proof-read my code and make the necessary corrections. The file to
proof-read is only a few hundreds of code lines with pretty basic
operations of reading/writing tags in MP3, FLAC, AIFF and M4A files. If
you’re interested in this job, please reply privately to vbersier ‘at’
gmail _dot_ com and I’ll send you the file for you to give me a quote. I
don’t have much money available for this but the job should be fairly
simple and straightforward.

(I hope this is the right place to ask, sorry if it wasn’t)

Thanks!
Val