Includes ... Brackets or Quotes!

Festus Hagen festushagenlists at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 15:22:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I believe there was a recent conversation on 'include' statements that I do not believe came to a conclusion, So here it is again!
First, My view ... It has always been my understanding that Quoting was used on local project includes, Bracketing was used for System/External includes, IIRC (it's been awhile), in BC3.0 this controlled where things were searched for ... Today, I don't think it's such a big deal, I'm just extremely anal about consistency! (A pet peeve if you will, one of my many!)

In TagLib, When are includes to be Quoted and when are they to be bracketed?
Thanks all for doing what you do!
-Enjoy: )_~