wav file more than 2GB can't be read in 32 bit operation system

Zhang, Jingbo jingbo.zhang at auralic.com
Wed Dec 23 03:24:09 UTC 2015

sorry to bother you, but this problem has bother me a couple of days.

When I compile taglib in 64 bit operation system, it can read wav file more
than 2GB.

But when I compile taglib in 32 bit operation system, it can't.
And then I add "SET ( CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" CACHE STRING
"compile flags" FORCE)" in top of CMakeLists.txt, And the file
"taglib\CMakeFiles\tag.dir\flags.make" has "-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" in
"CXX_FLAGS", but it can't work.
So I am helpless in it.

Thanks a lot!