TagLib 1.10 BETA Released

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Aug 25 13:54:11 UTC 2015

Lukáš Lalinský wrote:

> After a long time waiting, we finally have a new release -- beta version
> of TagLib 1.10.
>
> There is many changes and bug fixes in this release. That's why we are
> releasing a beta version first. If no problems are discovered, the final
> version will be released soon after this.
>
> I'd like to thank everybody who contributed to this release. I'd also like
> to give a special thanks to Tsuda Kageyu, who basically made this release
> happen by implementing most of the new features, fixing most of the bugs
> and helping me prepare the release.
>
> Download:
>
> https://taglib.github.io/releases/taglib-1.10beta.tar.gz

One small nitpick, should internal
TAGLIB_LIB_VERSION_STRING (1.10.0) be expected to match the tarball (1.10)
version ?  If so, they currently do not.

I only noticed because our fedora packaging currently includes a
verification test that output of:
pkg-config --modversion taglib
match the package version.

-- Rex