Using taglib in Win32 project

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Sun May 11 10:42:46 UTC 2014

If you want to link against a static version of TagLib, you need to define
the TAGLIB_STATIC macro when compiling your application (either in the
source code before including taglib, or in the VS compiler settings). By
default, TagLib classes are marked with __declspec(dllimport) which means
you are linking against a DLL version of TagLib. Defining TAGLIB_STATIC
will change that.

Lukas