getting started with ios

Christopher Scott chris at phatfly.com
Thu Mar 27 22:00:26 UTC 2014

Ferenc,

I have placed my cmake steps to Gist at: https://gist.github.com/phatfly/9819777

This is what I did to make taglib work in my iOS project.  I am new to cmake and taglib … so I borrowed everything from online sources.

I have not, yet, figured out why the build is not working with the simulator … but it does work with device.

If there are people reading this that maintain any taglib websites and want to repost my gist in anyway … go ahead.  Maybe the next poor soul won’t have to spend as much time as I did with the learning curve.

Thanks!
Christopher Scott