System.OutOfRangeException

Raphael Frey rap.frey at live.com
Mon Feb 10 10:59:42 UTC 2014

Hy there,

actually i'm codding an application that will edit the id3tags in C#.
In the testing it will works fine by so all files that i used, but now I have an exception with 1 mp3 file.

System.OutOfRangeException {"Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs."}

foreach (string mp3File in mp3Files)
{
 TagLib.File mp3Tag = TagLib.File.Create(mp3File);
}

I deleted all ID3Tags from File, changed the name of File and search a newer taglib/sharp.dll (I have 2.1.0.0) but the Exception comes belong.

It's that an error by me, on the file or its a bug in the dll?

Thanks for Support me :)

Raphy