Getting started with taglib in Xcode

Søren Krogh Neigaard soeren at neigaard.com
Wed Oct 30 11:21:32 UTC 2013

Yes that sounds great :) So I use basicly the same parameters like this:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.6
-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="i386;x86_64" -DBUILD_FRAMEWORK=ON
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="/Users/soeren/dev-libs/build"

But I can not find the framework it makes any where?

Thank you
Søren