Getting started with taglib in Xcode

Søren Krogh Neigaard soeren at neigaard.com
Tue Oct 29 22:31:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am new here and I would like to try and use taglib for a OS X project
in Xcode. I have cloned the latest git repository and build with
cmake/make and the following parameters:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.6
-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="i386;x86_64" -DENABLE_STATIC=ON
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="/Users/soeren/dev-libs/build"

This all seems good I think, but now I dont know how to use this in my
Xcode project, and hope you can get me up and running.

I have added the libtag.a to my project, but it says I have to "add
the include folder to the project's User Header Search Paths" but I do
not know what this means. Do I simply point the "User Header Search
Paths" to the full path to the include dir? And will this also work when
my build app is moved to another Mac without this include dir or do I
have to add this dir with all its content to my project also?

Thank you
Søren