Taglib 1.9.1 upgrade not reading embedded artwork

wifanlith wifanlith at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:40:58 UTC 2013

OK looks like I got to the bottom of this one. I jiggled about with how I was
passing the fileref and removed my check against the extended header, and
now it all seems to be working. Not sure why it worked before, as the
duplicate fileref calls have never worked for me in 1.9, but seemed to work
in 1.7. Its all a little odd, but as least I have it working now!!

Thanks for the help,