Taglib 1.9.1 upgrade not reading embedded artwork

wifanlith wifanlith at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:03:56 UTC 2013

So the crash appears to be because the id3->extendedHeader() is NULL

if I add in a check for that, it doesn't crash any more, but still doesn't
get the embedded artwork (obviously, as the extended header is not valid)

I can't help but think its something screwy higher up, and I am right back
at the original tag being messed up.

I am investigating more, but any help at this point is greatly appreciated.