TagLib 1.9.1 released
lalinsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:05:05 UTC 2013
I'm sorry about the compatibility issues with TagLib 1.9. This release
should fix all reported problems. If you notice any new problems, please
let us know.
Updated API documentation:
If you find any problems, please report them at:
Changes in the 1.9.1 release:
* Fixed binary incompatible change in TagLib::Map and TagLib::List.
* Fixed constructing TagLib::String from TagLiB::ByteVector.
* Fixed compilation on MSVC with the /Zc:wchar_t- option.
* Fixed detecting of RIFF files with invalid chunk sizes.
* Added TagLib::MP4::PropertyMap::codec().
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the taglib-devel