TagLib 1.9 released
lalinsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:42:00 UTC 2013
TagLib 1.9 has been released today.
There are many bug fixes, but also some new features in this release. The
most requested feature is support for Ogg Opus files. See the change log
below for details.
Updated API documentation:
If you find any problems, please report them at:
Changes in the 1.9 release:
* Added support for the Ogg Opus file format.
* Added support for INFO tags in WAV files.
* Changed FileStream to use Windows file API.
* Included taglib-config.cmd script for Windows.
* New ID3v1::Tag methods for working directly with genre numbers.
* New MPEG::File methods for checking which tags are saved in the file.
* Added support for the PropertyMap API to ASF and MP4 files.
* Added MusicBrainz identifiers to the PropertyMap API.
* Allowed reading of MP4 cover art without an explicitly specified format.
* Better parsing of corrupted FLAC files.
* Fixed saving of PropertyMap comments without description into ID3v2 tags.
* Fixed crash when parsing certain XM files.
* Fixed compilation of unit test with clang.
* Better handling of files that can't be open or have read-only
* Improved atomic reference counting.
* New hookable API for debug messages.
* More complete Windows install instructions.
* Many smaller bug fixes and performance improvements.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the taglib-devel