OSX framework help

Chris Rudmin chris.rudmin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 01:33:12 UTC 2013

Hi developers,

I am trying to build taglib OSX framework (from master branch). I can
successfully make and make install the library.

Now after adding the framework to my project when I do

#import <TagLib/Tag.h>

and build, i get an error in taglib.h "Lexical or Preprocesser issue
'string' file not found". I am guessing it has something to do with the
fact that I am bringing a C++ library into Objective C and it can't
understand the #include <string> command.

I am new to OS X development so if anyone has some insight into this issue,
I would be very grateful.

Regards,
-Chris