TagLib 1.7.1 released

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:15:17 UTC 2012

One week later, but as I promised, I've cherry-picked some of the bug
fixes from the master branch and released TagLib 1.7.1. I'm hoping to
release beta version of 1.8 in a few weeks.

You download the new tarball at
https://github.com/downloads/taglib/taglib/taglib-1.7.1.tar.gz

Changes since version 1.7:

 * Improved parsing of corrupted WMA, RIFF and OGG files.
 * Fixed a memory leak in the WMA parser.
 * Fixed a memory leak in the FLAC parser.
 * Fixed a possible division by zero in the APE parser.
 * Added detection of TTA2 files.
 * Fixed saving of multiple identically named tags to Vorbis Comments.

See commit log at
https://github.com/taglib/taglib/compare/v1.7...v1.7.1 for details.

Scott, can you please update the website?

Lukas