Add functions to TagLib.

Birunthan Mohanathas birunthan.mohanathas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:36:26 UTC 2012

Some notes:

- Your Extract*() functions are direct copies of my Extract*() functions in
Cover.cpp<https://github.com/rainmeter/rainmeter/blob/master/Plugins/PluginNowPlaying/Cover.cpp>
- Your taglib_save_thumbnail() function is a copy of my GetEmbedded()
function (Cover.cpp#L67<https://github.com/rainmeter/rainmeter/blob/master/Plugins/PluginNowPlaying/Cover.cpp#L67>)
with a few added/changed lines
- Your WriteCover() function is a copy of my WriteCover() function (
Cover.cpp#L248<https://github.com/rainmeter/rainmeter/blob/master/Plugins/PluginNowPlaying/Cover.cpp#L248>
)

In addition, "your" code has the same comments and uses my coding style
instead of the TagLib/KDE style (e.g. "type* name" instead of "type *name",
tab indentation instead of 2 space indentation, "if ()" instead of "if()").

While it is possible that you may have come up with some of the shorter
functions on your own, the evidence above suggests otherwise. I don't mind
people using my code as long as they either do so under the terms of the
GNU GPL v2 license or (simply) credit me. Stealing code and claiming that
you've done the work is not cool.