Question about taglib abilities

Антон Сергунов setosha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:27:54 UTC 2012

TagLib doesn't convert strings. It read encoding (String::Type) and raw
data (ByteArray) from file.
You can then perform conversion with String::toWString() but before it
contains raw byte data from file.

But I can't find function to get type enum
here<http://taglib.github.com/api/classTagLib_1_1String.html>
.
So you can get raw data with String::data(Type t)