Question about taglib abilities

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:56:12 UTC 2012

Thanks.  But this is actually a podcast run by someone else:
http://www.dw.de/dw/0,,2548,00.html

So actually fixing the problem is outside of my power.  What I'd like
to do is research the problem with their mp3 files carefully, so that
I can tell them precisely with the problem is.

(For example, "Your mp3 tagging software is claiming that the text is
encoded using UTF-8, but it's actually UTF-16.")