Some problems observed

Geoffrey Leach geoff at hughes.net
Sat Jul 14 23:25:32 UTC 2012

On 07/14/2012 12:25:56 PM, =?iso-8859-1?b?THVr4bk=?= wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 1:44 AM, Geoffrey Leach <geoff at hughes.net>
> wrote:
> > What follows are some observations I made cleaning up the Perl
> > distribution Audio::Taglib against taglib 1.5. The distribution has
> > been verified under 1.7.2, but with the exception of the last, none
> > have been verified there.
>
> Do you mean that none of the problems apply to 1.7.2?
>
> Generally, if you find a bug, can you please report it either in the
> KDE bug tracker or https://github.com/taglib/taglib/issues ?
> Otherwise
> they will get forgotten.
>
> > o   id3v2framefactory.cpp, 104. <= should be changed to !=
>
> I'm not sure I understand why. I think it's correct as <=.

What I intended to say that the problems were all discovered working
with 1.5, but with the exception they had not been re-verified with
1.7.2

The last one still exists (of course in 1.7.2). I convinced myself that
!= was correct some time ago, hence the assertion. That said, I will
re-verify the distribution when 1.8.x goes live, but will leave it to
the legions of users :-) to report them (against Audio::Taglib).