Possible memory leak || what I am doing wrong

joseph Dobson dobson156 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:17:57 UTC 2011

Thanks you for taking the time reply, perhaps this should be put in the docs
or something indicating that it will leave this memory. (sorry if it is).

Or ideally could there be a cleanup function or anything of that nature that
can be be used to destroy the singleton?

I know it is probably okay to leave reachable bytes, but it would be much
easier for developers using your API to not have to deal with this as it
clutters up the valgrind output.

I don't mind making these changes to your code, if you would be interested
in having them in your code base.

Thanks Again