TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.

Markus Böhning bohning at gmx.net
Wed Nov 2 16:55:31 UTC 2011

Hi Scott,

sorry to bug you via email. Maybe you have the time to give me a quick
answer to my question. In my program "UltraStar Manager" (on
Sourceforge) I'm reading a collection of mp3 files. The application
outputs many lines of the following error: TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse()
-- Invalid sample rate.

Googling it didn't help much, I pretty much only found another guy with
the same problem here:
http://old.nabble.com/TagLib%3A-MPEG%3A%3AHeader%3A%3Aparse%28%29----Invalid-sample-rate----slow-td30626642.html

It truly seems to slow down the reading process. Is there any hint you
can give me about the warning?

Cheers from Hamburg, Germany
Markus