Help for someone just learning c++ and linux

Patrick humer4489 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:36:47 CET 2011

Hi,

I am have successfully compiled taglib into a directory of my choice, using ./configure --prefix='/home/taglib, so I have a directory in /home which has  /taglib/bin lib include. So when I create my .cpp script where should I put it, and when I am ready to create a binary of my script, what should my g++ compile command look like based on my dir setup?

btw the I have tried the g++ commands in the commented first lines in the example files, but I always get an error from g++ stating it cannot find the .h files.

Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for a great script!
Pat