Problem saving multiple values for same FLAC field.

David Vazgenovich Shakaryan dvshakaryan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:58:28 CEST 2010

Well, I threw together something quick in C++, and it seems the same problem
persists. Here is the output of the application:

Reading file:
  No tags set.
Before saving:
  ALBUM  one
  ALBUM  two
  CUSTOM  one
  CUSTOM  two
  DATE  20x10
After saving:
  ALBUM  one
  CUSTOM  one
  CUSTOM  two
  DATE  20

As you can see, it is not letting me set more than one ALBUM field, but lets
me set more than one CUSTOM field. Furthermore, it is not letting me set a
DATE field with a character in it. I'm hoping this is not essential, because
the Vorbis comments specification allows such things.

Here is my (probably horrible) C++ code:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/276841/
http://dpaste.com/259467/ (mirror)