stripping tags from FLAC

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Mar 16 17:37:35 CET 2010

On 3/16/2010 2:23 AM, Anthony Liu wrote:
>  It is true for stripping the xiph comment or ape tag, however I never
> successfully cleared the asf tag, taglib always leave
> empty attributes of artist, comment, copyright, rating, title.

Using removeItem()? If so, sounds like a bug, unless the ASF spec
requires these items to be in the tag even if empty -- which, given the
ASF spec and where it comes from, wouldn't surprise me.

You might also want to make sure you're calling save() on the fileref
after you're done with removing things...

--Jeff