Cmake Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)

Meghashyam Adoni m.adoni at gmx.com
Mon Jun 21 19:31:37 CEST 2010

Thank you,  Lukáš !
That worked just fine.
There is another message that comes up "Ensure you cppunit installed
version is at least 1.12.0"
I did download the cppunit source and built it in Visual studio.... but
the same message comes up.
This is the status of the Cppunit entries in Cmake:
CPPUNIT_CFLAGS: CPPUNIT_CFLAGS-NOTFOUND
CPPUNIT_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE: CPPUNIT_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND
CppUnit_Found is unchecked

Any advice?

Thank you once again!

Meghashyam