APE file support

Alessandro Tucci intucci at hotmail.it
Thu Jul 1 19:13:24 CEST 2010

Hi Alex,
thanks for your code.
I merged your files into the source folder and I tried to compile the whole thing.
Obviously, I encountered the problem you speak about in the file "a problem".
I tried to include "apefile.h" in apetag.h, but this solution breaks the build of taglib/mpeg/mpegfile.cpp, because it changes the signature of:

TagLib::APE::Tag::Tag(TagLib::MPEG::File* const, long int&)

into:

TagLib::APE::Tag::Tag(TagLib::APE::File*, long int)

Which are the exact modifications you made in apetag.h and apetag.cpp?
Thanks for your attention.

P.S. Suggestion: please release a patch/diff file, together with your code ;-)