behaviour of bytevector

Matthieu Riolo matthieu.riolo at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:56:22 CEST 2010

Thanks for your fast answer! But I still have a question concerning
the same topic. I didn't test it but if I'm right non-Ogg flac files
won't work with the metadata_block_picture? In the FLAC spec it isn't
describes that the data must be encrypted by base64. And we can only
get a list of strings by accessing the XiphComment. The containing
strings were initialized the same way I did (which creates a wrong
length).

So neither writing nor reading this block from a non-Ogg flac is
impossible? Because we can be sure that there is somewhere a zero
byte. Or do I miss something again? *smile*