TagLib 1.6

Brett Hoyle kickbits at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:34:27 CEST 2009

  In SVN the macros switched and then switched back to WITH_ASF/WITH_MP4
instead of TAGLIB_WITH_ASF/TAGLIB_WITH_MP4.

Also this is clearly too late for 1.6 and not hugely important but the
RIFF/WAV support still lacks the seemingly very simple to calculate
"length" property. This field really should be filled correctly.