Changes to write ID3v2.3 tags and unsynchronization

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Oct 23 08:35:28 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan --

Your mail got flagged by the KDE mail server as spam, so perhaps that
was what was causing problems.  Occasionally it's a bit trigger happy.

I recently handed off maintainership to Lukas, but I'm sure if you
send the patches along they'll at least be looked at.  Out of
curiosity, which programs specifically still have problems reading
ID3v2.4 tags?  I thought that was mostly a solved problem at this point.

-Scott