Some questions regarding Album Art picture field

Anthony Liu quadamage at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:51:04 CET 2009

Hi, it seems that taglib supports read/write the album art metadata fields
and I wonder what are the supported types ( linked or embedded ?).

Is is possible to use taglib to extract pictures from an audio file which
has embedded album art?

I have read the document and I know that the
TagLib::ID3v2::AttachedPictureFrame Class should be used for the handling of
ID3v2 album art fields,
but what about the other metadata types (e.g apev2, wma, mpeg4), what are
the corresponding fields?
I have done some simple tests, the Windows Media Player seems to use the
"WM/Picture" field.

Please give some suggestions.

--
Best Regards