Support "album artist" and "artist sort" in TagLib::Tag interface?

Scott Wheeler wheeler at
Mon Feb 23 22:44:12 CET 2009

On Feb 12, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Jason Voegele wrote:

> I'm not an Amarok or TagLib developer, but I'd say an important
> first step is
> to get the ball rolling on TagLib 2.0.  Previous messages in this
> thread have
> indicated that many 2.0 enhancements are ready and are just waiting
> to be
> committed.  If that's true, I'd like to cast my vote for committing
> them now.

I'm trying to finish up some stuff for our next release at work
(unrelated to TagLib) and after that I'm planning on taking a few days
to roll a TagLib 1.6 RC.  I'd hoped to do that last week but our
release got pushed back to this week, so I had to reshuffle things a
bit.  After that I'm fine with trunk being used for 2.0 development.