2.0 branch

Ralf Engels ralf-engels at gmx.de
Mon Feb 23 22:04:11 CET 2009

I am wondering,
has something been done for the 2.0 branch?

Could we do something soon. I have two weeks of time on my hands and I
would do something for taglib.

Actually when I have some time there is a big amount that I can get done
but only if nothing stops me.

So a 2.0 branch where I could fiddle around would be most welcome.

BR,
Ralf