Integration into CMake project

Vitali Lovich vlovich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:59:50 CET 2008

The only problem is that taglib assumes that all the header files are
present in a single directory, and I'm not sure how to get it to either pick
up the ones the source is using - it's kind of messy duplicating all those
includes in the other project.  Currently, I'm just copying all the headers
into a single directory like taglib does when it installs.  Anyone have a
better suggestion?