Optimize the SynchData::decode

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Mar 25 01:38:26 CET 2008

Daniel wrote:
> Never mind :)
>
> I modified the ByteVector::replace and the time went from 15-30 seconds
> down to 0.x seconds (didn't do any real benchmark). I haven't tested
> this fully yet, but it seem to work as it should. Is this something that
> the taglib team is interested in?

Sure.  Make sure that if you get anything to put it in a bug report too
(since those don't get lost as easily as mails).  I'm super busy right
now so it'll probably be at least two weeks before I have any time to
look at anything TagLib related.  (That goes for some of the other
recent mails too...)