on old bug, or is it?

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Jan 17 17:10:27 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 06:48 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> In fairness, part of the problem here too, is that taglib hasn't had an
> official release in quite awhile (2+ years?).  Telling users (and distros)
> that the only option to "old code" is scm snapshots, is far from ideal.

This is true, and this has been me dropping the ball.  Lucas has stepped
up a lot and has been good about dealing with some of the more time
consuming tasks.  Right after I announced that the "RC would be real
soon now" was just a couple days before he got SVN access and for a
couple weeks there were a lot of commits and bugs resolved, so I pushed
things back a little.

In private email with him today (repeating it here so that I'm stuck
with it a little more) I said that I'd do an RC on the 28th of this
month.  That gives me this weekend and next to go through things.  That
will be out there for testing for approximately two weeks and if no
show-stoppers show up, it'll become 1.5.

-Scot