Next release

Dudy Kohen kohen.d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 10:12:43 CET 2008

Hi Everybody,
I'm one of the developers of an application (GtkPod) and recently I've
realized that the library we're using for ID3 tags is very buggy, and
doesn't write larger tags than the original, and is unable to add or remove
tags from a file. (libid3tag)
Since the library is unmaintained I considered two options:

   1. Implement the missing features, fix the bugs, and make a fork.
   2. Move to a different implementation.

But the project is in C, and your C bindings implement about half of the
features we use...
So here's my question:
If I improve the C bindings, when will the next release would be available?
Do you work with a schedule? Do you make a release whenever there are enough
new features and bug fixes?
Thanks in advance,
David