where to store bpm info

Veit Hailperin freakyveit at web.de
Tue Mar 27 20:05:08 CEST 2007

Hi
I've ran into various ways. There are people putting it into the tag,
infront of the title, in the filename....
But all these ways have earlier or later some problem with it. E.g. -
when I want to know all the titles of a folder, and I write them into a
sorted list, I'll have aftewards a numerical sorted one. Not name-wise.

So, my question to you guys - Is there any good place, where to store
BPM information? Where do you store it, in case you have it.

~Veit