Windows (Win32) Port/Maintenance

Dan Leach blatherin.blatherskite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:09:44 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've been looking through the list a bit trying to find a good starting
point to use/create a windows port, but I'm troubled by a few things.  First
of all, I'm not quite sure where to begin.  Most of the links to windows
ports are broken and also probably outdated.  Also, for those that are diffs
of what's on SVN, I'm not sure if they would apply since that's been updated
since the ports were made.  I'd be happy to help out with this in any way I
can, but I'm afraid my C++ skills are probably not up to the task of
actually fixing bugs.  Unless it's just applying patches and the like, then
I'd be happy to do that :).

I'd love to help out with this, and I'd love to see a windows port actively
maintained, or at least agreed upon by the others working on them.  Oh, and
I'm referring to a native windows port, not a C# port ;-).