m4a tagging support?

Jochen Issing jochen at mcf-music.de
Sun Sep 17 00:59:26 CEST 2006

Michael,

thanks for the detailed information. I actually thought about the "solution"
for implementation as well, although I didn't have such detailed information
about nero and foobar2000; I just wanted to figure out, how it was done by
Brian. Maybe, if I can finish it, you can review/check the implementation?

Best Regards,

jochen