Dirty pointer in TagLib::FLAC::FilePrivate::tag might lead to crash if no FLAC tags are read

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Sat May 13 22:41:18 CEST 2006

On Saturday 13 May 2006 22:31, Bjoern Petersen wrote:
> It also seems as if the tag pointer, is not deleted in
> TagLib::FLAC::~FilePrivate() (flacfile.cpp at line 61). Or have I
> missed something?
You're right, it's not deleted, either.

Also, I'm not sure if it's taglib or flac in fault here, the flac file
generated during my selftests does not get read correctly, no properties, no
tags, although metaflac shows the data just fine.
And no, it's not an error in the ruby bindings because the same happens with
KDE's KFile dialogs and amaroK.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE