TODO

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 13:18:46 CEST 2006

2006/7/20, Scott Wheeler <wheeler at kde.org>:
> Heya folks --
>
> As mentioned, I want to do a 1.5 release relatively soon and as of today my
> internet connection is back.  I've been looking over the mailing list
> archives trying to put together a TODO list of issues to look at before a
> release.  Since it's been a while since the last release, I'm sure that I've
> missed some.  Here are the topics that I've currently flagged:

Given that list, this sounds like it would be a pretty major release
(especially if there is support for new frames/formats). Would it make
sense to have a bugfix 1.4.x release first to fix more minor bugs that
have alreay been fixed ? (I'm thinking to an issue with parsing xing
headers with no seek tables, and a few constructors that were declared
but not defined, ...)

Christophe