TODO

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Jul 20 18:52:19 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 17:16, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> Scott Wheeler wrote:
> > - If I missed your issue in the list above, please respond in this thread

> in my eyes the #includes really need cleanup.
>
> probably making all '#include "abc.h"' style would be best.
> this would also remove the need to add all subdirs
> to the inclusion list (in general but also because
> visual studio 2003 had trouble with this).

I'm not specifically opposed to that, but per the comment in another thread
that they're random, actually it's pretty simple: for files in the same
directory they use #include "foo.h" for files in other directories they
use "#include <foo.h>"

Anyone who has begun to think, places some portion of the world in jeopardy.
-John Dewey