taglib for windows Visual C++ 6

Sampath Tilakumara sampath at millenniumit.com
Mon May 9 12:24:53 CEST 2005

I ported taglib 1.3.1 to windows, for VC++ 6 (which is not ANSI
complient), with the help of Casey's windows port to VC7.. even though
MP3  tags work perfectly,  i'm having plenty of problems with OGG (only
the length property is read properly) & WMA (which doesn't work at
all).. (i simply added a wma patch someone  had posted on the net)
any help to host the code and fix the bugs is most welcome.. is it
possible to add a link in the taglib site & create a mail group for
windows taglib ?
I know the taglib developers don't give a damn about windows users, but
I don't think it's fair to ditch all of them simply coz they are stuck
with a shitty OS.. ;)