[patch] fix zero length ID3v2 frames

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Wed Aug 31 12:27:15 CEST 2005

Hi, I had a couple of mp3 files that taglib just ignored the ID3 contents of.
Turns out they have several 0 length frames in them.

The attached patch makes taglib ignore any zero length frames completely,
while still parsing other frames correctly. I thought this would be more
fault tolerant than just attempting to parse them as normal frames - e.g. in
case we find a 0 length text frame, which would be quite invalid (no text
encoding information).

The 0length frames in the files in question were:
WOAF
WOAR
WOAS