ID3 tags on WAV files?

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Sun Aug 21 06:37:31 CEST 2005

ReQuest Multimedia's ARQ box tags WAV files by placing ID3v1 tags at
the end of WAV files.  I used to work for ReQuest so unfortunately I
have some WAV files tagged that way.  Placing a tag at the end of the
file seems reasonable enough.

Is it reasonable and feasable for taglib to support this tagging
scheme?

By the way, I am favorably impressed with taglib.  I was able to write
a utility to transfer tags from FLAC files to MP3 files in just a few
minutes based on the examples.  Unfortunately, it does not work
similarly for my WAV files.

Bob